Here you have the opportunity to apply for accreditation online around the clock from 02.07.2018 on up to two weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive your press ticket with the parking permit for the press parking spots as pdf for printing by mail. Catalogues and lanyards will be provided at the assigned accreditation counter in the Entrance South.
Accreditation of Bloggers
- In order to obtain accreditation your blog must be relevant to veganfach. Blogs focusing on nutricion-related subjects will not be taken into account.
- The blog in question must already be in existence for six months and the blogger applying for accreditation must have made regular and relevant contributions. In order to obtain accreditation the visibility of a blog must be high, it must be topical and a good reach is required.
- The application must include corresponding proof and statistics, to be uploaded as a ’Media Kit’ in the form of a PDF file. Independent software such as Google Analytics or Statify should be used to supply a screenshot of the relevant data (unique visitors, page impressions and duration of visits, in each case covering the last three months).
- Only persons taking editorial responsibility for a blog may obtain accreditation.
- Only blogs that do no promote sales will be accepted.
(This note applies in addition to our accreditation guidelines.)
Please note the accreditation guidelines of the Koelnmesse Group.
The accreditation of journalists for the coverage of Koelnmesse events is subject to the following general accreditation guidelines for trade fairs in Germany. We therefore request that representatives of the media comply with these guidelines and ensure that they apply for accreditation well in advance of the event in question. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of media reporting.